For companies that are looking for reliable and professional English translators, they should always rely on freelancers. Freelance English translation is one of the best ways for companies to ensure that their sales pages are translated in an accurate way. A professional translator will be able to provide you with the service that you need and give you the most value for your money. Here are the top 5 ways for freelance English translators in the USA and UK to choose from:
Word-of-mouth recommendations – The best place to find the best freelance English translators is to ask people who you know and trust. Ask them about their translations and the results they get. Another way to get recommendations is to search for freelance translation jobs in forums or groups. When you see a project that interests you, make sure you give the translators contact details so you can send them more details on the project. You can also use freelance job services like oDesk to get translation projects delivered right to your door.
– Try out a freelance translation site – If you don’t want to spend too much time contacting freelance English translators then you can also try out a freelance translation website. There are quite a few freelance translation websites that you can sign up for so you won’t have to worry about choosing the best one for your project. They usually list translators by location, experience, price, and the languages they specialize in. This is a great way to get a wide range of different professional English translators to work on your project.
– Email them questions – Most freelance translators will respond to your queries within 24 hours of sending them the message. Just because they are freelancers doesn’t mean they don’t have customer service! You can set up an account with some freelance companies and request a quote. The quote is usually based on the completed projects they have completed in the past. If you need it in a hurry you might be able to get a price break. Be sure to ask any questions you might have before you hire an English translator.
– Read over their portfolio – Once you receive an English translation project from a company make sure to read over the writer’s portfolio. A good translator knows what his/her specialty is and has a consistent style. Look to see if there are any other projects they have handled in the past. You need to be satisfied with the translator’s work. Ask questions regarding their ability to handle different languages and the amount of time it took for them to complete their previous projects.
– Check out their client reviews – A lot of businesses post reviews online regarding their services. See what past customers are saying about their work. Do some Googling to find out as much information as possible. Any reliable translator’s website will have customer testimonials posted. Take all these reviews into consideration when deciding which translator to hire.
– Work with a translator who offers proofreading, editing and writing services. When you hire an English translator, do not forget the extra services that they offer. They should be willing to edit your work to change all grammatical errors and spelling errors. They should also be able to provide copyediting, rewriting and other proofreading services. This will ensure that your translation is flawless.
While you are hiring the services of an English translator, do not forget to ask for samples of their work. You want to find someone who produces excellent quality work and does not leave anything to be desired. Once you find a translator who meets all of your needs, you will be able to hire this person to translate documents for all of your needs.